Local Buying Tips
LETS GET YOU PREPARED FOR HOME OWNERSHIP!!
- Finding a lender is a must. (If you are looking to finance). You will find out how much you can comfortably afford.
- Work with your lender to make sure your credit is in order & you have enough money saved to cover your down payment, closing costs & any other fees that may be required.
- Make sure you have your pre approval letter, which will have the following: approved amount, loan type & lenders info.
- Pick two or three neighborhoods you like & research things like: schools, outdoor/indoor activities & any borough improvements that may be planned.
- Call & talk with an expericened REALTOR. We can help you through the process.
- Congratulations to you for taking your first steps towards owning your new home!!